Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Master Bedroom Reveal

The master bedroom remained empty for the first month we lived in our house. We moved our furniture into the guest bedroom and lived in there. After the wedding, we finally had time to paint our bedroom, go furniture shopping, and put together our bedroom. I am still trying to figure out what I want to put on the walls, but I am in love with the purple and grey bedroom we picked out and created for ourselves :)



This is what the bedroom looked like before, as shown in our empty Home Tour post.



And here are the AFTER photos:



comforter: bed, bath & beyond; grey pillow: bed, bath & beyond; lamp: hobby lobby; valence: target




candles: meijer; a & m letters: hobby lobby; mirror tray: hobby lobby; frame: kohls; lamp: hobby lobby; canvas: handmade; tutorial here.



Do you see our giant closet in the mirror?


these pictures are from our first year of dating, over five years ago. don't we look young?!




What do you guys think? Do you love the color as much as we I do? What should I do with the walls? They are far too bare for my liking!