Sunday, July 28, 2013

Help!

I am interested in starting up an Etsy shop, but I am a little hesitant. 

For anyone that does sell on Etsy, any helpful tips to make my shop successful? What are some things that helped you and/or hurt you when you were getting started? I would love to hear from you!

I plan on selling beaded serving spoons, spreaders, and other utensils. I may even end up selling plates, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, etc if things go well in my shop.

Thank you so much for any advice! This is something I have been wanting to do for a while now, but I just haven't had the courage yet.


2 comments:

  1. Etsy did a series on their blog a while back where they interviewed esty shop owners - I found one by quickly googling and you may want to read some of those entries. I don't have any personal experience with opening a shop, but good luck! Make sure you announce it here so I can check out your shop when it opens :)

    http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2013/featured-shop-the-little-parasol/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I've had thoughts of opening an Etsy shop too, just not sure what exactly I would sell! :) Thanks for stopping by House by Hoff! I hope you come back often!

    ReplyDelete