Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Inspired Fabric Balls


These fabric balls are a great way to use leftover fabric, and after making some orange pillow covers over the weekend, leftover fabric I had. I used the orange fabric from the pillows and threw in some blue and grey as well. Because of the navy and light blue that I already have in my living room, I am trying to incorporate those into my Fall decor this year. So far, I am loving the way the oranges and blues look together. 

To get the full tutorial on how to make these adorable fabric balls, you can check out my St. Patrick's Day post from a while back (here). While I was way less than exact with my measuring and cutting this time around, I still think they turned out pretty darn cute.






I am hoping to have all my Fall decorating done by next week to show you a mini Fall home tour. :::fingers crossed:::

Happy Friday!!



5 comments:

  1. So cute! Such a great idea for using leftover fabric and adding pops of color to a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I just got a new kitchen table and have been looking for centerpiece ideas. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, these are so cute. What a great way to use up leftover fabric!

    ReplyDelete