Saturday, November 29, 2014

Top Five Favorite Christmas Projects


I can finally say it's the holiday season, and I jump for joy just thinking about it! In honor of the most wonderful time of the year, I am sharing some of my favorite Christmas projects I've made in the past!



I got bored with my plain-jane Christmas tree skirt, so I jazzed it up quite a bit last year with some red chevron fabric. It might be my absolute favorite Christmas project yet!



I love this bright red frame and dangling ornaments! I have yet to find the perfect spot for it this year, but this thing looks great no matter where I put it. I just can't bring myself to actually hang it on the front door, which is what I had intended to do when I created it.



This is a perfect of example of recreating a design to save some money. I saw similar trees at the stores a few years back, but couldn't bring myself to pay top dollar for them. I enlisted my handyman husband to help with this project, and love how they turned out! Measurements for how to make your own are even included in the post.



If you've been hanging around here a while, then you already know how I feel about M's. Now a SANTA "M," thats a whole other story! I made this baby last year to hang on the front door and I just can't get enough.



Last year, I was on a mission to replace my burlap rosette heart with something more fitting for the holiday season. This Santa beard and mustache did the trick! I covered a thin board with fabric and hot glued a red felt mustache and beard to it. So simple, yet makes such a statement :)


And that's the end of my top 5 favorite Christmas projects. I hope to be adding some more fun ones to the mix this year, so keep an eye out for them. 

In the mean time, I hope I have inspired you to get out your craft supplies and start creating!



1 comment:

  1. Love them all! My sister made us a santa "L" last year and I love it! I have it hanging on our back door. I need to add some DIY Christmas decorations to my collection soon!

    ReplyDelete