Wednesday, October 7, 2015

CURRENTLY: October Edition

I can't believe it's already October! Over the years, October has become my favorite month. I love that the cooler days means relaxing and spending more time at home, while hearing the cheerleaders, band, and football announcers at the high school football game.

While welcoming September, I am joining In Residence and Gold & Bloom for their monthly CURRENTLY link up. 



EATING | I just bought my first caramel apple of the season and ate it this evening. It was delicious, and I can't wait to have a few more this month. Also a new favorite this fall, Apple Cider Slushies from our local Apple farm.... Yummm.

EXPLORING | Apple farms, corn mazes, and local-ish cider/wineries this weekend.

WEARING | Sweatpants, sweatshirts, and slippers while lounging on the couch every night. #noheattilnovember is in full effect around here.

ADMIRING | All of the beautiful fall home tour posts popping up in my new feed the past few weeks. I feel like no matter how hard I try, my home just doesn't meaure up, but I sure do enjoy seeing them!

COLLECTING | NEUTRAL pillows for the living room. I decided to brighten things up a bit, and I am never turning back! Yummm.



Happy October!