Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Home Tour 2015: Part 1



Can you believe Christmas is less than a week away?
It most certainly does not feel like Christmas in Michigan due to above average temperatures and below average snow flakes. I'm not trying to let it ruin my spirit though, I've still been jamming to Christmas tunes and having Christmas movie marathons since Black Friday.
I have finally gotten around to sharing my 2015 Christmas Home Tour with you, and I am about as excited as Buddy the Elf when Santa comes to visit Gimbels department store! There was so much to show off, this year will consist of a two part home tour, so stayed tuned for part two in the next few days! And just like last year, links to all DIY projects will be at the end of this post.

This year, I decided to keep things as simple as possible in my neutral living room, and I really love how it turned out! I did incorporate a little red and green here and there, but for the most part I think I succeeded in a very neutral Christmas.

Now lets let the pictures do the talking...





































Well, that's all for today, but don't forget to check back this week for Part Two!

Whether you are lucky enough to have snow-covered grounds or you are dreading the day that sparkly white stuff falls from the sky, I sure hope you are enjoying this beautiful holiday season!